dinsdag 14 januari 2014

London, april 2013

Hi everyone!


Looking back at photo's from London, april 2013. Such a lovely city. 2 full days with my mum in this gorgeous city. Enjoy the photo's.

While looking for Jamie Oliver's Italian restaurant, we got quit hungry and decided to just have Italian food anywhere. Thank god for this cute little pizza place, great food!


 I wonder what they use old fashioned London telephone boots for nowadays..
 Buckingham Palace. Quit sad the Queen didn't invite us for tea.
 Big Ben!
 London Eye!
 First time hopping on a Easyjet plane.
 I'mgoingtoLondonandi'msuperexcited-selfie.
 Underground!

 My beautiful mother.
 Me.
 I was absolutely exhausted.
 I just love this photo!
And this one!

Have you ever visited London? I want to go back again soon.
Have a nice day,
xo

1 opmerking: