donderdag 30 oktober 2014

Sydney, october 2014

Hi everyone!



Kevin and I are still enjoying the sunshine down under. We unfortunately only have 6 days left until we fly back to the cold. So, let's talk about the adventures of these couple of days! 




Day 8: monday
This day we drove back from the caravan to Sydney. Kevin drove back and he felt pretty good about it! It took us about two hours to get back and we had dinner with Ryland and Leisl at night. Pretty good day if I may say so. I forgot to take photos again.. Silly me.


We had stoinkers, and believe it or not: the tasted amazing!


I had soft shell crab for dinner and it was really good!

Day 9: tuesday
Kevin and I woke up early and took the train to the city. We went to the Sydney aquarium, Sydney wild life park and Madame Tussauds. So. Much. Fun! When I was little, my mum and auntie took us kids to the aquarium, so I remembered it being this huge aquarium, turned out not to be that huge. But still amazing!




































We had lunch at this place called Mezbah, I think it was a Lebanese restaurant. I took the bread with dips and Kevin took beef shawarma. This place is a must when you go to the city!

After being tourist for nearly an entire day, it was time for some shopping!

Day 10: wednesday
We started our day with a good breaky at the beach with Rachel! Yummy eggs on sourdough bread. After breakfast we went to the Estée Lauder staff store and bought some cheap make-up - which i'll share in a separate blogpost. After shopping the weather started clearing up so we went back home for some sunbathing and a dip in the pool. It was my aunties birthday so we went out for dinner.









Day 11: thursday
On thursday we took the ferry to Manly beach. Such a nice tourist thing to do, but I can understand why. It takes about 30 minutes to get there from the city, but it is absolutely beautiful. You can see the opera house and the harbour bridge disappearing in the background while a beautiful beach awaits you. We went to the Manly sea life sanctuary, sooo much fun! 
























Tomorrow i'll share our adventures of days 12 - 15! I don't want to leave Australia ever again. I'm currently working on project: convince Kevin to move down here! I think i'm half way there, stay tuned.
Love,
Shannon

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Zitten hele mooie, maar vooral hele grappige foto's tussen!
    Ziet er uit als een geweldige tijd!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen