woensdag 29 oktober 2014

If I could only stay here..

Hi everyone,

My kinda summer outfit


If only I could stay here until winter's gone back home.. I could wear these kind of outfits instead of thick winter coats with boots and warm pants. And as soon as you get in the bus/train it's so hot you just take everything off, forgetting it's absolutely freezing outside! Yep, I would like to stay here please.




My kinda summer outfit

While I could be wearing shorts, a muscle t, a cute sun hat and walking around bare foot in the nice and warm sun..


Fall/winter outfit


Instead, i'm going back to wearing t-shirts, boots, winter coats, jeans, school bags and no sun to enjoy, yet i'm still a little excited. I'm starting a little project with summer clothes in winter!


Stay tuned. What do you prefer? Layering up or walking around barefoot?
Love,
Shannon

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten