dinsdag 28 oktober 2014

Sydney, october 2014

Hi everyone,



Hope everyone is feeling fab! Today i'll be sharing our adventures of day 4 - 7: going to Cronulla, having dinner with my siblings, helping my brother and his wife(sounds cool) packing for the wedding, driving to Wollongong, having a near death experience, the wedding it self and more. Yep, I told you, adventures.

Day 4: thursday

My auntie drove us to Cronulla (5 mins from where she lives) and showed us around. She had to go to work and left us there. No food, no money, no drinks, nothing. We nearly died... Just kidding. We went to this amazing juice bar and both had really healthy juices. After we went for a walk and saw a bodyboard contest - looked really cool, but didn't quite get it.. We had lunch, did some shopping and at around 3 we went back to my aunties house. My brother picked us up to have dinner with our father(whom I hadn't seen 15 years, awkward), his wife, my brother Liam, sister Alysha, Leisl, Ryland him self, Kevin and I. We went to this Chinese place which was pretty good.







Rain, cold, winter coats? Nope, sunshine and sand between my toes.







Ryland and Leisl's lizard. 


Day 5: friday
I forgot to take photos because we were helping my brother and Leisl pack everything for the wedding. We drove up to Wollongong and had a near death experience. This guy came out of nowhere and there was almost no wedding! Thanks Ry for saving us. 



Waiting for Ry to pick us up. Waiting makes me do weird faces..


Having drinks in the lobby bar.


Like brother, like sister?

Day 6: saturday, check this blogpost!
Was the wedding day! I got my hair and make-up done in the morning and the ceremony started at 3:30.

Day 7: sunday
We had an early breakfast and check out at 11. I forgot to take photos, but Kevin did take some photos! My auntie picked us up from the hotel and drove us to Gerringong, where the've got a caravan. We were planning to stay there for a couple of days, but it started raining in the evening and didn't stop! On monday it was still raining, so we decided on going back to be tourists.







As you can see, we've been having a good time! Tomorrow i'll share day 8 - 10.
Have a fab one.
Love,
Shannon

3 opmerkingen: