zondag 26 oktober 2014

The wedding.

Hi everyone,



I haven't blogged in over a month, because I didn't know what to blog about. Kevin and I've been in Sydney for nearly two weeks already. We did the bridge climb yesterday, absolutely awesome! The reason we came here was for the wedding. It was amazing, the bride and groom looked stunning and I had the best time.




My sister Alysha and little brother Liam.


The good-looking groom who happens to be my brother!


My two brothers.


The venue looked amazing.


All siblings; Tory, Alysha, me, Ryland, Bill(our father), Liam and Leeza-Marie(our stepmom)


Ryland and his groomsmen 


Ryland and Leisl signing the papers


Just the best boyfriend ever and I.


Me and my brother Liam - who i've actually never met before the wedding


Selfie time before the wedding!


The beautiful bride and her bridesmaids


Kisses and selfies.


Best drinks i've had in a long time! Lychee champagne.


Everything looked absolutely amazing! The food was pretty good as well.


The gorgeous bride and me.


The good-looking couple.



Kisses from my love!

I've had the best time so far! I will do a photo diary of my days here in Sydney. I just wanted to do a separate blogpost about the wedding, since it's the reason we came here for.

Hope you are all having a good time.
Love,
Shannon

1 opmerking:

  1. Wow mooie plek om te trouwen. Leuk verslag!
    http://maketodayamazingblog.blogspot.nl/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen