maandag 22 september 2014

The birthday one!

Hi everyone,



It's my birthdayyyy! I turned 21 today! Would you like to see a post about the amazing present I got? Anyway, this is the outfit I wore yesterday to my birthday lunch:









Cardigan - Primark // T-shirt - Zara // Jeans - Levi's // Shoes - Bershka // Lipstick - MAC dark side

I absolutely love this outfit, but I felt like superman all day. It was so windy haha! My cardigan kept flying behind me and I got some weird looks, but I didn't care at all. I love this cardigan and i'll bring it to Australia with me - might even wear it on the plane. 
What do you think about this outfit? What would you wear with the cardigan? I'm gonna eat some cake now! 
Love,
Shannon

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Nog gefeliciteerd!
    Hoop dat je een fijne verjaardag hebt gehad, ben benieuwd wat je allemaal hebt gekregen hoor (:
    &Ah dat vest heb ik vorige week ook gehaald, hoewel mijne donkerder lijkt te zijn.
    (en ik 'm 3 maten te groot heb gekocht haha!)
    Hij is echt heel erg leuk, staat je ook goed, fijn ding is het!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie outfit en hoop dat je een leuke dag hebt gehad! X - Tess van http://soytess.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nog een hoop jaren toegewenst :P Erg leuke outfit! xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen