maandag 22 september 2014

The birthday one!

Hi everyone,



It's my birthdayyyy! I turned 21 today! Would you like to see a post about the amazing present I got? Anyway, this is the outfit I wore yesterday to my birthday lunch:









Cardigan - Primark // T-shirt - Zara // Jeans - Levi's // Shoes - Bershka // Lipstick - MAC dark side

I absolutely love this outfit, but I felt like superman all day. It was so windy haha! My cardigan kept flying behind me and I got some weird looks, but I didn't care at all. I love this cardigan and i'll bring it to Australia with me - might even wear it on the plane. 
What do you think about this outfit? What would you wear with the cardigan? I'm gonna eat some cake now! 
Love,
Shannon

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Nog gefeliciteerd!
    Hoop dat je een fijne verjaardag hebt gehad, ben benieuwd wat je allemaal hebt gekregen hoor (:
    &Ah dat vest heb ik vorige week ook gehaald, hoewel mijne donkerder lijkt te zijn.
    (en ik 'm 3 maten te groot heb gekocht haha!)
    Hij is echt heel erg leuk, staat je ook goed, fijn ding is het!

    ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie outfit en hoop dat je een leuke dag hebt gehad! X - Tess van http://soytess.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nog een hoop jaren toegewenst :P Erg leuke outfit! xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen