woensdag 17 september 2014

The crisp white one.

Hi everyone,


Today i'll be sharing my outfit of the day. I wore my new (in fashion blogger language) crisp white blouse and I felt super classy haha. I took these photo's in the morning, so I didn't feel the heat - yet. As soon as I got on the bus, I started sweating and regretting the outfit decision I had made this morning. This is what I wore:





Blouse - H&M // Jeans - H&M // Sunnies - Rayban // Shoes - Primark // Backpack - Primark

Don't get me wrong, I love these late summer days, but I just don't know what to wear. It's super chilly in the morning and evening, yet during the day it's so hot! I leave for school/work/trainneeship in the morning and go home around 3/4. Soooo confusing!
What did you wear today?
Love,
Shannon

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke outfit! Zo'n weer vind ik ook lastig, het is altijd te warm of te koud wat ik 's ochtends uitkies als outfit ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wauw, gaaf! Die schoenen zijn echt ontzettend leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Bedankt voor het volgen! Jij hebt ook een leuke blog om in de gate te houden! Ik volg je terug.
    Liefs,
    www.loisblog.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Weer een superleuke outfit. Gave schoenen, zeker in combinatie met die blouse!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen