zondag 14 september 2014

The striped one.

Hi everyone,



Today i'll be sharing my outfit I wore shopping with the boyfriend today. I had a plan: shop 'till I dropped, but I failed. All I bought were these two blouses, which i'm absolutely in love with. The white blouse is so white, it's the same colour as my brick wall - or as fashion bloggers would say: a crisp white blouse. I wasn't really sure if I should buy the checkered blouse, so I put it back where I had found it. On our way back to the car, I almost ran into H&M to grab that blouse and I seriously ran to the counter. I'm so happy with these two blouses and can't wait to wear 'm. I almost forgot, I also bought some black socks, boring yet necessary. 




 €19,95 - H&M


 €19,95 - H&M

I wore:
Dress - Zara // Hat - H&M // Shoes - Bershka // Bag - Zara // Necklace - H&M

Do you ever plan to shop 'till you drop and just can't find any nice pieces? Happens all the time!
Love,
Shannon 

6 opmerkingen: